The Awakened Women Retreat will be a life-changing experience. Set in Santa Fe, New Mexico at the Sunrise Springs Spa Resort from November 9 -11, 2018, the Awakened Women retreat will take advantage of a sacred location to explore the principles and tools presented in The Awakened Woman.
With Dr. Trent and Sahwira Sister facilitators, program participants will engage in discussions, retreat exercises and rituals. Dr. Trent uses sacred rituals to ground the exercises and to celebrate each participant’s journey to achieve their awakening, healing, and dreams. Rituals are powerful ancient practices to help us walk and fulfill the path to our dreams.
These tools make it possible to understand we are guided by something bigger than ourselves. As a result, retreat participants will connect authentically with themselves and the world. Participants will receive guidance and support to create their own rituals that are tied to their personal spirituality.
Retreat goers can expect that they will be held in a safe, loving and sacred environment. As a group, all retreat facilitators and retreat attendees will honor a strict code of confidentiality. The Awakened Women Retreat is capped at 75 participants.
Tuition: $2,500 inclusive of materials, retreat activities, hotel accommodations and meals.
Special early bird pricing: $2,225 through March 19, 2018.
- The Power of What Lies Deep Within
- Guidance to understand your Greatest Hunger
- Greater understanding of your sacred dreams
- The Power of Femininity
- Sacred Sisterhood: Cultivating Your Sahwira
- Understanding how to use the Sisterhood connection to heal individually and collectively
- How to Connect with Your Body’s Knowing: Harnessing Your Sensuality
- Hands on experience in connecting with the healer in you
- Recognizing and Harnessing the Power of Your Own Narrative
- Reclaim and Own your Voice—the Voice that heals communities and nations
- Experience Ancient and Sacred Rituals or mindfulness techniques to;
- solidify understanding of your Great Hunger
- record your dreams
- visualize and design the life you are meant to have
As a result of your participation in the Awakened Women Retreat, you will walk away with:
- A clearly articulated dream or goal to which you feel deeply connected,
- A clear plan of strategy and action that will guide you in bringing your vision to life, and
- A network of like-minded sisters to consult and work with during the journey towards fulfilling your dream.
WHO CAN BENEFIT
If you identify with any of the following statements, then this workshop is for you:
- I don’t know my life’s purpose and it hurts when I can’t find meaning in my own life.
- I’m sick of who I am right now.
- I seem to live out of obligation and duty.
- I feel numb and emotionless, I can’t feel my grief, nor can I feel fully happy.
- I want to let go of the need to please other people all the time.
- I’m JUST a NOBODY, JUST a MOTHER, JUST a HOMEMAKER, JUST a teacher.
- I’m JUST surviving.
- I’m not sure I have dreams anymore.
- Even if I did have dreams, I don’t have the time, energy or resources to make my dreams come true.
- I don’t know who I really am meant to be in this life.
- I’m not sure if I know what breaks my heart.
- Maybe I kind of know what breaks my heart, but I don’t know what to do about it.
- I know I have a purpose in this life but I just don’t know what it is.
- I seem to be stuck making the same mistakes.
- I seem to be stuck following the same path as generations of women and men before me and I don’t know how to change that.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
As awakened women, our narratives and dreams remain disjointed unless we create authentic bonds with other sisters— then we heart-beat together and become unstoppable! These sessions move us from thinking about it, to truly feeling and experiencing that which will band us together to support each other along our journey to bringing our inner best to the world and bringing our dreams to life!
Awakened Women Retreat
Sunrise Springs Spa Resort
Santa Fe, New Mexico
November 9 – 11, 2018
Friday, November 9
|Noon – 5:30 PM||Arrival and Check-in|
|1:00 – 5:00 PM||Optional Tour of Santa Fe or Spa Treatments|
|5:30 – 6:30 PM||Welcome Reception|
|6:30 – 8:00 PM||Dinner|
|8:00 – 9:00 PM||Opening Session|
Saturday, November 10
|7:00 8:00 AM||Yoga Session/Hike (optional)|
|8:15 – 8:45 AM||Continental Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 12 Noon||Morning Session|
|12:00 – 1:30 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 – 3:30 PM||Afternoon Session|
|3:30 – 5:30 PM||OPEN|
|5:30 – 630:PM||Reception|
|6:30 – 8:00 PM||Dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30||Bonfire and Exercise|
Sunday, November 11
|7:00 – 8: 00 AM||Yoga/Hike|
|8:15 – 9:00 AM||Breakfast|
|9:15 – Noon||Morning Session|
|Noon – 1:30 PM||Lunch and Closing Session|