Buy the Sacred Dreamer Package and receive:
- Your picture and name on the #sixthdream webpage showing all the Sacred Dreamers
- Immediate download of the #SacredDreamer badge to show your support
- Immediate access to inspirational quotes to share on social media
- Full and free access to Tererai’s forthcoming lesson on unlocking what breaks your heart
- 10 autographed hardback copies of The Awakened Woman by Tererai Trent (foreword by Oprah Winfrey)
- Access to 4 live group calls with Tererai Trent where she shares stories, answers questions, and helps you discover your sacred dreams through the teachings in the book
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Atria/Enliven Books (October 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781501145667
- ISBN-13: 978-1501145667
- ASIN: 1501145665
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
How to Access Your Gifts:
Everything is done for you! After your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an immediate email with your instructions for the full package, how to access the online course (which will release soon) and details for the live calls.
Note: This package is only available to ship to the 48 contiguous United States. If you are outside this area, please choose one of the following options:
- Buy the Full Package and in the purchase note, indicate that you live outside the 48 contiguous states and wish for your 10 signed paperback copies to be donated to The Awakened Woman Scholarship Fund. Our team will then distribute your copies to women as part of our scholarship program.
- Become a Sacred Dreamer through the DIY Sacred Dreamer Package (click here for details). This essentially means you’ll buy the books (in any format) on your own, but will still join our wall of Sacred Dreamers, your badge, and eBook of inspirational quotes.
Disclaimer: Portions of the book sales and Sacred Dreamer Packages are going to the Tererai Trent International Foundation. If you would like to donate directly to the Tererai Trent International Foundation, you can click here. The donated portion will help create employment for those living in rural communities and particularly women who in turn will “break the circle of poverty” among their children and especially girls by “handing over a different baton.
Refund policy: We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for Full Sacred Dreamer Packages. If you’ve purchased your book through another bookseller such as Amazon.com, you must contact them to inquire about refunds or exchanges.
About Dr. Tererai Trent, Author of The Awakened Woman
Winner of a NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, this moving manifesto “empowers women to access a fearlessness that will enable community progress” (Essence). Through one incredible woman’s journey from a small Zimbabwe village to becoming one of the world’s most recognizable voices in women’s empowerment and education, this book “can help any woman achieve her full potential” (Kirkus Reviews).
Before Tererai Trent landed on Oprah’s stage as her “favorite guest of all time,” she was a woman with a forgotten dream. As a young girl in a cattle-herding village in Zimbabwe, she dreamed of receiving an education but instead was married young and by eighteen, without a high school graduation, she was already a mother of three. Tererai encountered a visiting American woman who assured her that anything was possible, reawakening her sacred dream.
Tererai planted her dreams deep in the earth and prayed they would grow. They did, and now not only has she earned her PhD but she has also built schools for girls in Zimbabwe, with funding from Oprah. The Awakened Woman: A Guide for Remembering & Igniting Your Sacred Dreams is her accessible, intimate, and evocative guide that teaches nine essential lessons to encourage all women to reexamine their dreams and uncover the power hidden within them—power that can recreate our world for the better.
Tererai points out that there is a massive, untapped, global resource in women who have, for one reason or another, set aside their wisdom, their skills, and their dreams in order to take care of the personal business of their lives. Not only is this a type of invisible suffering experienced by countless women, this rich resource is a secret weapon for improving our world. Women have the capacity to inspire, to create, to transform—and Tererai’s call to action “shines as a beacon of hope to women everywhere” (Danica McKellar, actress and New York Times bestselling author).
Become a Sacred Dreamer and preorder today. We’ll ship your books within 3 weeks of your order and you will help me achieve this #SixthDream!
With warmth and gratitude,